This is my own Reality Research (RR) analyze of the post “Connected Universe -The possibilities of existence” with author Simon. For more information, visit his blog.
First, I read the author’s post in detail and in depth. This is a well structured and clear text that includes individual thoughts of the author.
The main idea I extracted from the post is: We are all connected with one entity affecting the existence of others – how they feel, how their lives progress.
I found that if the main idea is true, the following causes and effects must also be true:
- Close cause: Your feelings you feel right now are caused by the One connecting entity, and not by some separate material system.
- Distant causes: None separated material system have free will, they are just serving to the One whole entity; The material systems seems to be something like a matrix; The One connecting entity is the only living, moving, creative thing.
- Close effect: Тhe actions you are doing right now are happening because of the One connecting entity, not because of you as a separate material system.
- Distant effects: The One connecting entity is ruling the all events – what, how and when happening; The material systems seems to be something like a matrix; The One connecting entity is the only living, moving, creative thing.
The scheme “Distant causes – Close cause – Main idea – Close effect – Distant effects” is a mirror causal structure. It’s something like a cycle. Now I will check out how that scheme fits in reality and Equilibrium Theory:
- Correlation with reality: There is a theory that everything in the universe is predetermined, even our thoughts. That point of view you can see in my post The Laws of Destiny. The decisions you do, the choices you make are predetermined. Sure we can’t easy accept this, because it sounds like a computer algorithm on which we just serve. But this is not entirely true, because NO ONE knows what exactly will happens. So we can try our best to live happily.
- Correlation with Equilibrium Theory: The One connecting entity is the “space ocean”, for which I am talking about in the post Tending to equilibrium.
After my RR analyze, I come to the conclusion that the main idea seems to be true, because it is confirmed by the correlations made. We are all connected with one entity affecting the existence of others – how they feel, how their lives progress.